Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nates Mighty Muscles

Nicholas and i were singin and playin the guitar when Nate Dawg walks in... He comes right to me, flexes, and says
"Sistor look at my muscles"
"Wow Nate! Those are Huge!" I replied
"Feel em"
"My goodness you are so strong!"
Now Crazy Talbert's turn, (that is Nates favorite nickname for Nicholas) goes through the same thing flexin away. Nate is so buff in his muscle shirt!





I asked him if i could take some pictures, so he flexed for me some more. When i was done he had to see the pictures, he was so proud!
He then lifted up is arm and looked at his arm pit and said,
"Look sistor i got some hairs in there!"
I have no idea where he learned about hairs in pits but he was positive he was growing some!

3 comments:

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

haha Nate is such a STUD!!
I luv the blog! i cant believe your getting married next month!!! yeepee!! its so exciting. it seems like yesterday we were having tea parties with pickle juice or playing office at grandmas. luv ya girl!!
oh and if you cant look at our blog send me your email address to jessica10e@hotmail.com so i can add you to our list.

Aunt Tiff said...

Nate is such a funny funny boy!! what would life be with out the kid?

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Nate is so big! I am so glad you are so happy carly! You deserve it!! LOTs of love and best wishes!! MUHHAA