Thursday, August 13, 2009

A family that plays together stays together!!!

I LOVE MY HUGE FAMILY!!! Our reunion was a few weeks ago and i had a blast! Our family get togethers are always full of fun and exciting things! Between the little kids and the BIG kids, their parents, haha there is never a dull moment! We rode horses, played in the pond and had a slip-in-slide, made cute hair flowers and T shirts, and the funnest part was just spending time together... As you can see Grandpa Tenney was ready to call it quits by the end of the weekend! As you look at the rest of the pictures you'll know why... I was in charge of picture and I took so many it was hard to choose what ones to post... so sorry family if there aren't any of you, I promise I have some, so i'll let you know when I have them uploaded.

Grandma Tenney is a COWGIRL!!!

My Hubby and I, with my sunburned, gross face!


Bubba finally found the dinner table he belongs at!


Mom on a flower bow making high, showing off all of the bows everyone made...


Everyone loves a fourwheeler ride! Thanks aunt Me-Me for taking us!



Taden and Tarly! This is one cute kid! Nicholas and I camped out on the lawn with Ub and Aunt Tiff the whole weeked, Yes, only .1 miles from our house... I flippin love this kid! He was so fun, as are all their kids, but he talks so much and has gotten so funny! He kept finding big bugs and callen them skeetos, big skeetos that bite you!


What good looking STUDS!!



The kids had so much fun falling out of the hammock, they kept taking turns getting on then tipping it over...













We are all a bunch of SCARY GOOBERS!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

love ALL the pics!! We have a great family!