Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas!


We were so excited to be able to go to Idaho for Christmas! We left Dec 23rd and didn't come back till Jan 2nd!!! We had so much fun with the fam! These are pics of Christmas day, it was so much fun! It started out with a BIG surprise... my mom told me that J.T. prolly wouldn't be able to call me so i wasn't planning on hearing from him... then as i was getting ready for church my phone rang and it was ELDER SLADE:) we only talked for a little bit cause he was headed to church too, but he got to call back and we talked longer! Man i miss that kid and can't wait till he comes home! Anywho, we went to church and it was short and sweet... Dad Mallory spoke and did an awesome job! It was way neat to get to hear him speak... We then went home and busted open all the presents! I feel super blessed to have married into such a kind, giving, amazing family!

Gracilyn and her shopping cart Santa got her:)

Nicholas so happy to be "HOME"

Gracilyn and I opening her presents! She was so fun this year and was SPOILED ROTTEN!

Dad Mallory & Stacey Mama

Posted by Picasa

No comments: