Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Gonna FREEZE!!!

Saturday afternoon, Macky and Brock convinced me to take them to the pond to go swimming. We ended up not getting out there till about 2:30, so i thought we'll get out there and just end up fishing cause it won't be warm enough... Well, it was warm enough and we had SO much FUN in the water!!!
"What am i doing?"

He got AIR

Surfs Up Dude! Nicholas and I bought this little raft at Ross for 10 bucks! It was so worth the money!



Timothy Brock Slade, is a GOOBER!



I don't think it fits MAC...



Me and Nate Dawg!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Way to update your blog!!! looks like lots of fun! I LOVE being out at the ranch, it's the best! And thanks for the fun girls night out!! Sure do love and appreciate you!!

Jami said...

You are such a GREAT big sister!! ALL the men in my life adore you!! Thanks for taking them off my hands for a few hours. Love Ya!