Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Job, New Truck!!


Nicholas has been working for Dr. Jeff Anderson and Mogollon Family Dentistry, and he absolutly LOVES it! He has been working there for about 4 months... so like forever!! It has been so good for him and they treat him GREAT!!! He works part time so he is able to go to school, this summer he will start working full time then back to part time when school starts again!!! He decided he'll try and apply to the Hygenist program at NAU. So one more year in Heber at NPC then off to Flag... If we're lucky only 4 more years of school!!!! Yahoo:)



We we're looking for another vehicle since we got married and couldn't decide what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend and Blah Blah Blah! I HATE looking for vehicles! I HATE talking about it! I HATE decisions about them! SO... i let my Uncle Paul do all that for me! We called him when i needed a car and he found my blue one, so we called him again about a truck. Sure enough he got back with us with this truck and if theres a will theres a way and we ended up getting it! We love it and my dad is jealous!!! Oh and it wasn't this dirty when we got it:)





My husband going for the sexy/DORK pose!!! In scrubs he dislikes very much!!! So if anyone knows how to sew fitted scrubs he'll pay good and love ya forever!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Porter Prodigies II said...

why not go for the gusto and go to Dental School??? Scrubs for 4 years in school gets to be a bit boring, but cheaper than buying "normal" clothes :)