Monday, January 25, 2010

*TEA TIME*

I LOVE TEA PARTIES!!!
Over the three day weekend, I promised Mary we would have a tea party, and man did she hold me to it! It was so much fun! I love these girls and we had a blast! Talking in an old English accent and having the girls join in is just TOO much FUN! I also have the most handsome, most rich, most amazing PRINCE CHARMING!


Thank you Grandma Collen and Aunt Diane for supplying the beautiful tea cups... That I bought while I was traveling in China:) wink wink My favorite story that my Aunt Sylvia always told at her tea parties is one that I am trying to pass on at mine. She always talked about the amazing trips she went on, one in particular when she went to China. She told us that the women were treated so badly and that no one had the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So she smuggled in Books of Mormon to give them. Very secretly they would hold meetings where they would read and study that book and how the women gained strong testimonies. I have always loved that sweet story and I love sharing it with my own twist on what happened and most importantly my testimony of that wonderful book! What is even greater than telling the story is when the girls catch on too. Eva shared that when she was in France she helped give women pass along cards about the church!





Amelia, Amelia, Amelia!!! I could not get this girl to smile for me! She is still beautiful though! I Wish I had a full body picture cause she was wearing my brown boots that went up to her thighs!




EVA! WOW Smokin hott! I hate that I made her look this old! She tried on like 5 dresses and finally decided on this one, mostly so she could wear the shoes!!!






MJ, man alive do I love this girl, and boy did she love this dress!!! She is the best little sister a girl could ask for!


I seriously don't understand how they could stay up till midnight and then be up at 7 in the morning! I, of course, was sleeping when the girls decided they were gonna put more make up on. As you can see they had eye shadow everywhere!

A tea party for breakfast is a great way to start the day!

4 comments:

Jami said...

You are such a great big sister and cousin!!! Thanks for making them feel so special - you are special and I love you!!

Aunt Tiff said...

You are so awesome!! My girls haven't hardly stopped talking about it!!!! You're the best!

Shawna said...

Amen! Sounds like great fun!

The Reidheads said...

SO much fun and they will NEVER forget those times!! Keep updating!! LOVE IT!! (and you) ;-)