Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookies, Movies, and Santa!

The other day after going to town with my mom, i took the two little guys back to my house. I had just bought the old classic christmas movies, like rudolph the red nosed reindeer, santa clause is comin to town, and frosty the snowman, the ones you watch at grandmas when you were little. I was so excited to have someone to watch them with... It was so fun making memories with my little bros. We made cookies, watched movies, and annoyed Nicholas:)







After the movie Santa Clause is Comin to Town as we were putting kisses on the cookies, Nate informed me that he wants to be Santa when he grows up. I said, "Really? Well maybe you just might." However he said that he can't be Santa here in this town. When i asked why, he replied, looking at me like i was completely out of it, "cause we already have one!" I sure love my Nate Dawg!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: