Friday, December 12, 2008

O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree

Our First Christmas Tree!!!! It was so fun actually getting a Christmas tree for our house! Nicholas and i had been trekking for 'THE ONE" and i was getting pretty inpatient and was freezing so when he said he found one i was like GREAT cut it down!!! It turns out he did an excellent job. Our tree, if i do say so myself, is pretty good lookin!

I of course made him move it like 1000 times! He would move it where i told him, then i would change my mind so he would move it back then i would change my mind again and again:) Poor Guy!

Then ME being inexperienced in Christmas tree lighting, only bought 2bxs of lights and we ran out about half way, and i know i started on the bottom when i hear you are supposed to start on top. Well i bought more lights finally, my husband was so ready to get it finished!



We finished and i think it turned out pretty cute!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: