Thursday, January 22, 2009

1st Annual Cousins Tea Party

In honor of my Beautiful, Talented, Patriotic, Senator Aunt Sylvia Allen (the BEST tea party host ever!!!!) i decided to have one of my own. Lucky for me all my little girl cousins thought it would be fun to come, and to say the least we had a blast!!! We all dressed up and spoke in our best English Lady accents. We talked about our castles, private jets and limos, and most important our current prince:) Mine of course being the cutest! (THANKS BABE FOR LETTING US KICK YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE) Oh and we also talked about our recent trips and vacations, Maryah's was the best, she took a recent trip to the refrigerator:) Silly girl! Anyways, it was so much fun! Thanks to all my cousins for coming over and spending time with me!!!








Amelia Martineau- Wouldn't smile for me, but so sexy with boots that went up to her thighs!



Lauren Tenney- BEA-U-TI-FUL!!! She helped me control everyone!



Maryssa Tenney- Gorgeous Gorgeous! I seriously want to give her that outfit cause she looks better in it than i do!



Emma Tenney- Pretty in PINK! The hair stylist of our party.



Maryah Tenney- SUPER CUTE!!! The life of the PAR-TA!


Eva Martineau- So beautiful and so sweet!


Brooklyn Tenney- Way to gorgeous for her age and has such a contagious laugh!


Tori Tenney- So pretty and such a super fun personality!

P.S. I did dress up, i wore my junior year prom dress and no pictures cause it looked discusting!!!! BUT at least i dressed up! That is definantly a must for a TEA PARTY!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

How fun Carly! this post just shows what a great mom your going to be some day!. :) Thanks for your comment, and for your question. we got our Ticket to Ride game at the LDS book store. Im sure you can just get it there as well. So how is married life, how is Heber?. Well girl I hope all is going great and its true we do need to visit you, but you guys also need to come down and visit us! so lets just get together soon. Love ya women!

Shawna said...

What a blast! I would have loved to have a cool cousin like that! You guys have a great family.