Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We spent Christmas in Idaho this year... Nicholas had missed the last 2 years because of his mission, so his mom was so happy to have everyone home this year. We owe Grandma Tenney our lives! She let us borrow her expedition and we are so grateful cause the weather wasn't the best, 4-wheel drive was amazing! It was beautiful though, i fell in love with these trees! It was absolutely amazing! Props to my hubby, he took the tree pictures while i was driving.


Nicholas' family just moved into their new house. They had no appliances, they hadn't come in yet, but we managed very well without them. Out the back door in the snow was the frig and the stove (camping stove) was in the garage... My mother-in-law was amazing with her cooking! The house is gorgeous! I love the cabinets and i'm so jealous! Even though it was my first Christmas away from my family and i missed them so much, I had a wonderful time and am so thankful for my new family!!!! We had a blast!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: